Group Reporting Accountant
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client is one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK, a large and profitable private equity backed business with worldwide operations. Due to recent growth, the client is expanding the Group Reporting team.
A talented and driven chartered or certified accountant with previous exposure to a Group team (as a client or having worked in industry) is now required to concentrate on the provision of Financial Reporting for the Group and the development of an internal audit function.
Key responsibilities include the following:-
- Liaise with overseas external advisors in accounts preparation and audit of overseas subsidiaries;
- Prepare the Group consolidated accounts under FRS102 and IFRS;
- Liaise with external auditors and assisting with queries;
- Preparation of month-end consolidation;
- Coordination and management of the Group’s intercompany process (trading, loans and interest);
- Preparation of quarterly banking covenant tests;
- Develop and roll out an internal audit programme including design and implementation; review of audit findings and control documents on a timely basis; testing controls throughout the year to mitigate risk and propose improvements to the control framework;
- Ad hoc projects including assistance with ERP implementation;
- Acquisitions integration.
- A highly driven chartered accountant with excellent communication skills who is passionate about making an impact upon the business;
- Technically strong accountant with previous experience of FRS102 and IFRS;
- Group Finance either working in a Group Finance function, or working closely in an Practice role in Audit.
- Excellent people skills – team-oriented, strong relationship building skills
This is an exciting time to join this remarkable business as it forges ahead with its strategic growth plans. Prospects for career progression are excellent as the finance function scales up to support the international expansion of the business.
Apply for Group Reporting Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly