Highly commercial role with huge potential to shape the strategy and grow within an ambitious family business.
Competitive Salary Location - Hull
Agenda Resource Management Ltd is a dynamic, well-established business with headquarters in Hull and a turnover in excess of £12 million. Specialising in pre-employment screening, contract staffing solutions and facility management, Agenda’s success is centred around high-quality service delivery and a team of 170 dedicated professionals.
The business benefits from a diverse, resilient portfolio of global organisations spread between commercial businesses and government funded organisations. Agenda have ambitious growth plans and the Finance Director role forms a vital part of the expansion strategy. The Finance Director will sit on the board and work closely with the Managing Director to grow the business profitably. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys working as part of a dynamic leadership team to drive the business forward.
- Work with the Managing Director and Board to develop the overall strategy of the business
- Attend and present to the Board, creating decision-oriented Board management reporting
- Create efficient and effective analysis on all internal and external reporting requirements including monthly Management Accounts, P&Ls across a varied portfolio and cashflow forecasting
- Lead and manage a developing finance team and in addition indirect management of IT, HR and Operations staff
- Support and advise the commercial team and Managing Director on pricing models
- Successfully manage relationships with other financial and related institutions ie. banks, auditors, pension providers
- ACCA/ACA or CIMA qualified accountant, senior finance leader with significant experience within a senior financial role.
- Candidates will preferably have experience within a service-related sector.
- Previous experience of working in an SME with the ability to effectively operate between strategic, tactical and operational objectives and tasks
- Proven experience of managing and consolidating the finances of a single business with multiple, diverse divisions
- Commercially focussed finance leader with broad experience of driving change
- A strategic thinker with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Comfortable working across a range software platforms including Microsoft (Excel, Word, Teams, PowerPoint), PowerBI, Sage
Competitive salary and benefits package.