Group Financial Controller
A market leading, complex, international Group are seeking to appoint a Group Financial Controller to oversee accounting and external reporting, treasury and cash flow forecasting, and liquidity and capital restructuring across the Group. Reporting into CFO, you will be comfortable operating in an international business of scale, developing strong relationships with remote stakeholders throughout the Group’s international operations, and take a lead across the Group on technical accounting and tax matters.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting and Group consolidation under IFRS
- Advise and approve all judgemental or new accounting areas
- Lead the cash flow forecasting process, maintaining and optimising liquidity across the Group, in close partnership with Group FP&A
- Loan covenant reporting and maintaining day-to-day relationships with the banks
- Manage the Group audit process and manage the relationship with the external auditors
- Maintain the operation of key controls
- Support the CFO on strategically important projects
- Lead, manage and develop the team
- Coordination and implementation of tax planning initiatives.
- Oversee and coordinate relationships with all external stakeholders, including auditors, bankers and other advisors/consultants.
This role would suit a technically strong accountant, ideally ACA qualified, with strong IFRS experience, and someone who is comfortable operating in a complex, international business. This individual will be a key member of a high quality, stable Senior Management team.