Interim Senior Finance Business Partner
An interim to permanent senior finance business partner is required by a private equity backed organisation to develop and manage a business partnering function as the business goes through a period of finance transformation. The Senior Finance Business Partner will oversee the financial planning, budgeting processes and business partnering responsibilities for all portfolio businesses and report directly in to the CFO. There will also be a significant focus on transformation and process improvement. Initially this will be a 6 month contract working on a day rate with the potential of the role going permanent longer term.
- Setting up all aspects of the business partnering function from scratch
- Recruiting an managing a small team
- Driving financial planning and budgeting cycles
- Engaging with the MDs and finance functions across all portfolio companies supporting and driving their performance
- Working directly with the finance transformation team in driving process improvements
The successful person will preferentially have experience within the software sector, or have demonstrated the ability to work within varied environments on a number of occasions with a strong FP& A and business partnering background and people management experience. The person would be expected to start in the position in September. You will be based remotely to start with but expect to travel to Guildford on a longer term basis.