Group FP&A Analyst
Partner Financial are working with a Listed manufacturing business based in Central London. The business has been successful in recent years following the company’s continuous drive for innovation and product development, which has ultimately led to them becoming a leading brand within the sector.
The business is looking to now hire a new Group FP&A Analyst following a recent internal move, but increase the level and responsibility and as such are seeking an experienced qualified accountant with exposure to the full FP&A lifecycle who can liaise with the ExCo, Board.
This role may also be considered on an Interim to Permanent basis for an induvial who would like to explore the role further but with the intention for this to be a longer term opportunity.
- Working closely with the Head of FP&A and CFO to deliver the Group Consolidated Budgets, Forecasts and Month-End process and other regular reports;
- Preparing information packs and presentation to be shared at director and board level, looking into detail about particular areas of risk & opportunity;
- Providing frequent ad-hoc analysis to the directors about markets, products, sales and margins with a view to addressing any issues and coming up with a solution;
- Reviewing and identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies with a view to delivering a plan to solve these;
- Supporting the business with analysis of financial information for strategic initiatives;
- Ad Hoc Analysis as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with relevant post qualified experience;
- Previous experience working in a FP&A role, working with high data volumes;
- Manufacturing/FMCG experience would be of benefit but not essential;
- Strong Excel skills and be able to work with large volumes of data is essential;
- A genuine hands-on, self-starter with the ability to make an impact on the business;
- Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new systems and processes;
- Previous experience with Finance Consolidation Systems is advantageous.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within three days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.