Head of General Accounting
Head of General Accounting | Shared Services | West London | Six Figure Package, Benefits Include; Car Allowance & Bonus Scheme
We are supporting a highly regard FTSE transitioning to a shared services model with the need to appoint a talented Head of General Accounting. This is an opportunity to build and lead a first-class team in a progressive business environment.
Specifically you will:
- Contribute to the development of Finance Shared Services managing internal controls, challenging assumptions, and decision-making as appropriate
- Provide financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets, and business drivers.
- Develop team effectiveness through continuous development and management.
- Provide a high level of customer service to business partners.
- Support the overall transition of ERP systems, finance/accounting systems, processes, and procedures.
You will be an enthusiastic professional team leader committed to developing high levels of performance who can develop first class relationships.
As a Graduate Calibre Qualified Accountant, you will demonstrate sustained team management experience in a shared services or large company environment.
You are diligent with a talent for motivating and developing people. A strong knowledge of ERP systems environment is useful.
Due to the size and continued growth of this company, you will have substantial opportunities for career development in the future.
Fantastic six figure package on offer to the successful candidate. Benefits include, car allowance and bonus scheme.
To apply for this Head of General Accounting role, please click the apply button below!