Head of Commercial Finance
This leading, entrepreneurial financial services business has grown rapidly over the last 5 years, and in-spite of the challenging market conditions, they have still have ambitious medium-term plans to grow and penetrate new markets.
The management team of this business is now in the market for an ambitious commercially aware Head of Finance to be a key part of their senior management team and support the CFO with financial planning and analysis. .
The scope of the role:
- Partner with senior management to understand business activity, risks and opportunities with key collaboration with the Head of Operations and Head of Credit Risk
- Take ownership of the business model, including enhancements and regular updates to help inform strategy and drive profitability
- Financial modelling on new business cases working cross-functionally with sales and operations to achieve strategic objectives
- Drive projects to improve efficiency and ensure profit improvement plans are achieved
- Ensure the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for the board of directors, shareholders and lenders
- Treasury management, preparation of in-depth cash-flow forecasts and owning the day to day management of debt facilities in excess of £100m
This is a great opportunity to join a business that really values people and innovation.
Commercial awareness, leadership potential and advance Excel skills are all key attributes for this exciting role.
In terms of background my client is open to either a senior finance manager with experience in financial services or a consumer driven business with a high volume of date, or a manager with debt finance or corporate finance experience with solid financial modelling skills,