A growing financial services business in the automotive industry is looking for a Pricing Analyst to join its team in Redhill, Surrey for a full-time, permanent role.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Pricing Analyst will be responsible for:
- Supporting and developing the contract hire pricing policy and models
- Maintaining and supporting the contract hire residual value setting process
- Supporting both the development and execution of the business pricing policy, with analysis and review of profitability and reporting
- Providing regular and ad-hoc analysis
- Building and improving reports, manipulating large volumes of data
- Providing input or feedback on the contract hire portfolio to the management accountant
- Ad hoc support for the financial control team
Applications are sought from Pricing Analysts who demonstrate:
- The ability to grasp complex ideas quickly and effectively.
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel. Ability to work with advanced formulae and VBA, applying various data interrogation techniques to large data sets.
- Strong all-round PC software skills and the ability to produce high quality, accurate working documentation and presentations, including business case proposals and requirements, briefs and presentations.
- The ability to analyse and manipulate large volumes of data.
- Experience in MI/reporting and the related technical knowledge
- Understanding of the automotive industry, and how forecasts for residual values are calculated.
- Sound and relevant risk and pricing analysis experience within financial services, preferably automotive/asset related, together with the required soft skills.
- Well versed in the broader areas of financial services operations; products and services, the automotive market - especially RV data management, and related data and reporting.
- General sound knowledge of policies and procedures within financial services regulated and compliant environments.
In return, the Pricing Analyst can expect a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic Pricing Analyst role, please submit your application today.