Finance Business Partner
A successful and growing services company is looking to recruit a commercially focused accountant for a full-time, permanent Finance Business Partner role based in its Hounslow, West London office.
Your New Role
Key duties of the Finance Business Partner will include:
- Working closely with the wider organisation, including sales and operations, and supporting them as the main point of contact for all finance-related issues.
- Owning the P&L for this large multi-million pound contract and producing all related management reports.
- Supporting the commercial activity through the provision of budgets, forecasts, costs and profitability analysis.
- Supporting the operational team in new bids and work closely with the commercial director.
- Working with the Finance team to ensure timely and accurate completion of monthly management accounts.
- Business Partner to Operations Managers.
- Weekly flash reporting to track business performance.
- Partnering with the business leads to prepare full annual operating plans and periodic forecasts.
- Detailed financial analysis and presentation of financial information to support decision making.
- Developing and reporting KPIs relevant to the business.
Applications are invited from qualified Accountants and those qualified by experience with exposure to the contracts/services sector, ideally catering or facilities. You should demonstrate:
- Strong management reporting and analytical skills.
- The ability to forge relationships and influence non-finance managers.
- The ability to communicate at a cross-functional level at the highest level.
- Desire to play a key role in the future success of this entity.
On offer for the Finance Business Partner will be a salary of £50,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to discuss this Finance Business Partner role in greater detail, please apply now.