A large Hospitality Group is looking for an ambitious, driven individual to take on the full-time, permanent role of FP&A Analyst within its Surrey office. The FP&A Analyst will be a commercially minded finance professional with a proven ability to interpret and explain commercial, financial and accounting data.
Your New Role
In this financial planning and analysis role, you will assist in the delivery and development of Group forecasts and will be involved in a number of new and exciting projects. Key duties of the FP&A Analyst will include:
- Consolidating monthly Group forecasts and monthly P&l management reporting
- Developing/maintaining financial models and analysis to support timely decision making by leadership
- Manipulating complex data sets to provide commercial insights
- Preparing presentations to support/communicate analysis
- Supporting ad-hoc projects and analysis as required by the business
Applications are invited from professionally qualified Financial Planning & Analysis specialists who demonstrate:
- Strong academic background
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel (e.g. vlookups, countifs, sumifs, pivots and graphs)
- Experience of event, hospitality and catering or FMCG sectors is advantageous
- Proven ability to manipulate data and analyse/interpret complex data sets
- An inquisitive mind with commercial intuition and the ability to problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
On offer for the FP&A Analyst will be a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for an FP&A Analyst who wants to progress their career in a growing business. Apply today for further information.