Senior VAT Compliance Executive
Are you looking for your next challenge and the chance to join a rapidly growing, innovative, international company? We are looking for an experienced Senior VAT Compliance Specialist to join our EMEA Compliance Specialists and Filings team for a full-time, contract role. You can be based anywhere for this role as remote working is available!
Your New Role
As our new VAT Compliance Executive you will be responsible for:
- Working on complex client VAT issues.
- Building trusted client relationships.
- Supporting with Indirect Tax projects.
- Ensuring all submissions are completed on-time and accurately.
- Managing client audits / authorities' questions on VAT matters.
- Acting as a mentor and providing VAT training for the team.
- Assisting with research for Technical & QA Teams of Country compliance laws and practices.
We are looking to hire a senior level VAT Compliance Specialist who demonstrates:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Teamwork-oriented with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Attention to detail, with a drive to continuously improve.
- Results-oriented, highly organized, motivated and driven to succeed.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Potentially part-qualified with recognised tax or accounting body.
- Minimum 5 years' VAT compliance experience.
On offer for the VAT Compliance Executive is a competitive rate of £25.00 - £35.00 per hour, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this Senior VAT Compliance Executive role, please apply today.