Our client a FTSE listed tech business is looking for a group accountant to join the team on an initial 6-month contract. This is a great opportunity to work directly with the Group Reporting Manager assisting with key projects, consolidations and audit.
- Monthly consolidations of the group P&L
- Working with the Group reporting manager on month end processes and overseeing the monthly consolidation reporting.
- Accurate and timely preparation of all Management and Board Reporting packs.
- Assisting with the preparation of consolidated statutory accounts.
- Partner with the Auditors to assist with any queries.
Ideally you will be ACA trained with 3 years PQE. This role would suit someone out of a business with experience of consolidating at least 3 entities. You will have strong excel skills and have excellent data manipulation and analysis skills.