Senior Fund Accountant - Real Estate - 12 Month Contract
Our Client is an established and active international Investment and Asset Manager who help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money now require a Senior Fund Accountant to join their team on a 12-month Contract. The Real Estate Fund Accounting team provides core accounting and asset servicing, investment and product support to the real estate fund range in UK and Europe.
The Role - will work alongside the Manager and Head of department in supervising other members of the team and you will undertake following duties:
- Responsible for preparing audited accounts under FRS 102.
- Responsible for preparing Board reports.
- Responsible for implementing changes to processes and procedures to improve the departments performance and Fund Services.
- Preparing NAV calculations, income distribution calculations, income tax and VAT returns for UK and Jersey institutional Funds.
- Providing day-to-day Fund Services support.
- Liaising with other operational areas, internal clients and external parties on matters relating to day-to-day operations.
- Building and developing good working relationships between the team and its internal/external clients and suppliers.
- Liaising with operational areas and external parties in undertaking the above.
- Reporting on and escalate issues or problems which fall outside agreed service standards.
The Person: To apply you must have c5+ years' experience as a real estate/Private Equity Fund Accountant and be a professionally qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA). Ideally the successful candidate will have knowledge of Real Estate and Private Equity Fund Structures and be able to provide advice and guidance to other team members. You will have good organisational skills and can work well under pressure as well as good written and oral communication skills. You will ideally have experience of using a property system such as Yardi/QUBE/MRI and be competent to pick things up quickly and work independently on setting up new processes and procedures.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook