Client Accountant - Central London
Client Accountant - Commercial & Residential. Our Client, is an established and busy niche firm of Chartered surveyors and managers who are based in the heart of Central London and manage a portfolio of Commercial and Residential property. They have instructed us to recruit for them a Client Accountant to join the team in June/July.
- Preparing client accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Reviewing service charge accounts on an annual basis.
- Handling auditors' queries and sending information pack to the leaseholders.
- Preparing bank reconciliation on a monthly basis as per RICS regulations.
- Processing receipts of BACS/cheque payments.
- Handling invoices (demands for rent).
- Periodically entering budgets supplied by Property Manager and sent out to Tenants.
- Checking and amending property 'check list' with changes.
- Loading any changes in rent, lease details as per Property Manager's instructions.
- Assembling relevant details and load client, property, tenant, charge details for new managements.
- Maintaining client service charge and bank statement files.
The Person: To apply you MUST be an experienced Property/Client Accountant with experience managing your own portfolio of Commercial and Residential properties on one of the named property systems including QUBE, Tramps, or YARDI etc. You will have excellent communication skills and be able communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. This is unique opportunity to join a leading Surveying practice as a client accountant.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook