A reputable legal firm with offices in London, Leeds and Essex are actively looking to add a Credit Controller to their accounting team.
You will be responsible for assisting the department with all aspects of debt collection, including maintaining an effective and professional credit control system for the firm.
- Collection of outstanding debt by telephone and email
- Managing the collection of debts and their status
- Preparing weekly and monthly analysis of debtors for internal management purposes
- Liaising with Partners and other fee earners with regard to queries from clients on unpaid bills
- Sending out monthly statements to clients and assisting with mail merges for the purpose of sending monthly statements
- Assisting with projects and reports as and when needed
- Maintaining an up to date and accurate record of query statuses
- Maintaining an organised and accurate filing system.
The successful candidate will have 12 + months experience as a credit controller in a legal firm.