Really excited to be recruting for an up and coming brand just outside of Leeds city centre.
Are you currently a part qualified accountant looking to expand there knowledge? If so this is the role for you!
Day to Day duties
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of trackers and month end for Management Accounts Reporting.
- Ensure daily accurate posting of journals, accurals and prepayments
- Review current UK Partner processes and to implement a new streamlined process across all entities
- To lead accounts review and analysis
- Preparation of the month management accountanst.
- Preparing and review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- To lead weekly meeting with the Billing team to ensure all queries are dealt with on a timely basis.
- Already studying for a Finance qualification, and with some good relevant experience in a Finance or Accounting environment
- Full working knowledge of double entry accounting.
- Professional, self-starter with ambition to progress within the business
- Knowledge of IT and ability to use complex formula's within daily tasks to manipulate data.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to investigate queries thoroughly and accurately.
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to present financial information at a senior level.
- Ability to recognise and adapt to changing priorities, whilst remaining focused.
- Ability to work positively with all team members and adapt style to suit individual needs.
- Willingness and desire to initiate and drive change.
- Detailed understanding of standard criteria for production of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
Get in touch for more details: