Are you a 2019/2020 Graduate seeking an opportunity following graduation that will kick-start your career within Accounting & Finance?
The opportunity has now arisen for an individual to join one of the UK's leading manufacturing businesses as they look to appoint a driven, progressive and enthusiastic Graduate to join their team on a full time, permanent basis!
The successful candidate will join a fun, friendly and sociable team of 5 where you will have the opportunity to work your way from the ground up! You will initially work on a rotation service, assisting across all areas of transactional finance, as well as receiving exposure to month-end and management accounts.
Along with a market-leading salary and tailored development plan, you will also be actively encouraged to begin your ACCA or CIMA qualification and will receive full funding and support for this.
The successful candidate will gain exposure to the following:
- Purchase and Sales Ledger Processing
- Finance admin (managing and distributing post, filing, scanning invoices etc.)
- Exposure to the month end process and monthly management accounts preparation
- Audit & analysing results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
- Providing business partnering support to the wider business
- Continuous reporting across all sites regarding accounts and procedures
- Travelling to different sites to meet relevant staff
- Managing stakeholders and their expectations
- Applicants for this position should be a recent graduate in ideally Accountancy & Finance, Maths or Economics
- The ideal candidate will also have the confidence to work effectively within a small team and interact with a range of key business stakeholders and colleagues
- Strong systems/IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding communicator with a positive, outgoing personality and outlook
- Ability to prioritise workload and work well towards strict targets/deadlines
If you feel that you have the relevant skills & experience to be considered for this role, please feel free to apply today!
Elevation Accountancy & Finance is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on Accountancy Support positions in South Yorkshire. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.