Brewster Partners are proud to be working with a leading Accountancy practice based in Sheffield. This business are recongised as one of the best practices to work for and have a well established training and development plan in place. Once qualified the opportunities for growth don't stop. This role will suit someone who is either part qualified or newly qualified and with at least 2 years audit experience.
- Carrying out Audits on a variety of organisations
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Supervise and develop trainees
- Prepare business/coroporate tax calculations
- Opportunity to work on various projects - Corporate Finance/Tax
- Visit clients
- Submissions to companies house
- 2-3 years experience in audit
- Experience of not for profit audit advantageous
- Excellent IT skills
- Good academic background
- Studying towards or gained relevant qualification
If this sounds like you please click apply!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire & the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.