Finance Systems Manager
Finance Systems Manager opportunity for a leading Leeds based business
This is a key role in Finance completing the implementation of Dynamics 365 and managing the continued development of the finance business systems.
You will have responsibility for the integrity and accuracy of the finance systems and will continue to drive change through the business through continuous improvement.
- Responsible for Dynamics 365
- Take the lead on financial systems related projects, including implementations
- Look at the suitability of all financial systems in the business, and suggesting improvements going forward.
- Review systems performance and identifying system issues
- Design and implement system controls to provide quality assurance over financial data.
- Implement, review and maintain all financial systems, policies and procedures, ensuring compliance to public company standards.
- Train and support finance and non-finance team members in the use of financial systems and procedures.
Collaborate with department heads to understand their specific financial system and reporting requirements
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with previous experience implementing Dynamics or Microsoft AX. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take the lead on this project and work with a fantastic Group Financial Controller.