Director of FP&A
Communicate are supporting a Hertfordshire based FTSE 250 conglomerate in their search for an FP&A Director. Supporting the CFO, COO and wider finance team, you will be the ‘go-to’ for all aspects of commercial finance and business partnering.
The business has diversified and bolstered out their finance function over the last 12 months and are now looking for their next hire within the SLT. Continued innovation, coupled with recent investment has meant that success and demand has sky-rocketed, despite recent events.
We are looking for incredibly ambitious and career focused commercial finance leaders to apply for this role. You will be CIMA / ACA Qualified and have extensive experience within a large plc reporting environment. While sector is not of the utmost importance, we would ideally be looking for individuals from a consumer facing background.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- CIMA / ACA Qualified with significant PQE
- Extensive plc experience (ideally within large FTSE-listed businesses)
- Currently acting (or have been) a Head of FP&A, and currently on an exciting career trajectory
- Exposure of managing cross-functional relationships (inc. Tax / Treasury / Operations etc.)
- A proven track record of hitting the ground running
- Consumer facing sector experience is highly desirable