Group Tax Accountant
A global manufacturing organisation based on the outskirts of Cambridge is currently looking for a Group Tax Accountant to join its team for a newly created role. Offered on a full-time, permanent basis, this role is suitable for someone at the start of their tax career, providing an opportunity to make your mark within a growing business.
Your New Role
Reporting into the Finance Director, the Group Tax Accountant will be responsible for all areas of tax across the Group including direct and indirect tax compliance, reporting, tax accounting, tax planning and all overseas reporting. The main duties of the role will include:
- Ensuring corporation tax compliance for all group companies
- Assisting in the preparation of the group IFRS financial statements and subsidiary FRS 101 annual financial statements
- Working closely with the Finance Director to perform effective tax planning and be responsible for implementing the tax strategy
- Applying transfer pricing across the group
- Preparing and submitting UK Group VAT returns
This role will would suit a part-qualified Accountant looking to take the next step in their career. You are not expected to have hands on experience in all aspects of tax but an appreciation of the theory and a willingness to learn is key. You will have previous experience in finance with knowledge of reporting requirements.
Please apply today to find out more about this exceptional Group Tax Accountant role in Cambridge.