An established regional firm with an outstanding reputation is seeking a Senior Auditor to join its team for a full-time, permanent role. In spite of all the doom and gloom in recent times they are moving forward and that's where this role comes in. The location of this role is flexible and can be based from a couple of offices within the Cambridgeshire area.
Your New Role
As the latest addition to this audit team you will be responsible for:
- Working with a broad spectrum of clients from small SMEs to large groups.
- Taking the lead on smaller audit assignments.
- Being a key person on the larger jobs.
- Audit planning will play a large part of the role but you will also be tasked with accounts preparation for the smaller businesses.
This opening is ideal for a Senior Auditor qualified (preferred), nearing qualification or qualified by experience and has been working in practice for at least three years. Applications should demonstrate:
- Experience of tax computations and VAT
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels, including personnel who are not finance trained
- A thorough understanding of UK GAAP standards
- Desire to move from a smaller firm to develop your skills with a more diverse client base and to benefit from a large network where growth is encouraged
Interviews will be taking place remotely and the role will be a mixture of remote and office based, travel to client offices as necessary. Apply today to find out more about this Senior Auditor opportunity.