Commercial Finance Business Partner
A fantastic role has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join a fast moving business for a full-time, 12 month fixed term contract. Based in Bank, Central London, but remote for now, the role requires someone with at least at 5 years’ post-qualified experience in a commercial finance role.
Your New Role
The main focus of the role will be to support strategy & operational teams, providing decision making and analysis support for contractual negotiations, strategic business cases. Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will include:
- Developing and preparing financial models for commercial business cases which include detailed financial and sensitivities analysis
- Playing a key role in operational decision making by providing insightful financial analysis
- Working with senior internal stakeholders on investment case itself
- Manipulating and analysing large data sets and interpreting it in a meaningful way
- Analysing savings performance against targets
Applications are invited from those who demonstrate:
- A professional accounting qualification
- 5+ years’ of post-qualification experience
- Experience in a commercial business partnering role
- Commitment to a 12-month FTC
- The ability to hit the ground running
In return, the Finance Business Partner will be offered a competitive pro rata salary equivalent to £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic Finance Business Partnering opportunity, please apply today.