Assistant Manager (Practice)
An accountancy practice with far-reaching presence in the East Anglia region currently has an opportunity for a qualified (or equivalent) Assistant Manager to join its Bury St Edmunds office for a full-time, permanent role in the Business Services team.
Your New Role
As an Assistant Manager, you will lead with teams and ensure that jobs remain profitable and you will be well-versed in managing multiple engagements at once whilst being the lead with the clients. Working on a wide portfolio of clients in both the commercial and not for profit sectors, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting accounts from incomplete records
- Drafting tax computations and tax return
- Producing management accounts
- Setting up accounting systems and functions
- Producing VAT and P11D returns
Applications are invited from ACCA and ACA qualified Accountants who demonstrate:
- A proven background working in a general practice role.
- Post-qualified experience
- The ability to lead small teams and mentor junior members of the team
- Excellent communication skills
- The desire to develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients and staff alike
- Experience working with an array of accounting systems seen within practice is very important
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Accountant who enjoys client engagement and working with a varied client base to continue to develop their career within a well-respected firm. Apply today to find out more about this Assistant Manager role.