A niche catering group in Surrey is looking for an ambitious, driven individual to take on financial management responsibilities in a full-time, permanent role. Evolving quickly into the Finance Manager, you will use your analytical skills to lead the delivery and development of Group forecasts and will be involved in a number of new and exciting projects.
Your New Role
Key duties of the Finance Manager will include:
- Consolidating monthly Group forecasts and monthly P&l management reporting
- Developing/maintaining financial models and analysis to support timely decision making by leadership
- Manipulating complex data sets to provide commercial insights
- Preparing presentations to support/communicate analysis
- Supporting ad-hoc projects and analysis as required by the business
You will be a commercially minded finance professional with proven ability to interpret and explain commercial, financial and accounting data. Applications to this Finance Manager role should also demonstrate:
- Strong academic background, including an accounting qualification
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel (e. vlookups, countifs, sumifs, pivots and graphs)
- Advantageous if you have experience of event, hospitality and catering or FMCG sectors
- Proven ability to manipulate data and analyse/interpret complex data sets
- An inquisitive mind with commercial intuition and the ability to problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
On offer for the Finance Manager will be a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager that wants to progress their career in a growing business. Apply today to find out more.