Client Accountant - Residential
Our Client is a growing lettings and residential management company that provide high level of services in the property industry including investment and management. They have instructed us to find them a dedicated Client Accountant to join their rapidly expanding finance team.
The Role: Assisting the team in any aspect of client accounting within the portfolio, you will require to take the following duties:
- Carrying out move in and move out accounting.
- Preparing expenditure analysis.
- Handling Tenant Recharges and Deposit Refunds, Investigating tenant account discrepancies.
- Performing Bank Reconciliations.
- Responsible for preparing deposit reconciliations.
- Posting Journals.
- Handling weekly Rent Payovers.
- Calculating monthly accruals, prepayments, and deferred revenue.
- Undertaking Bad Debt Write Off.
- Assisting the preparation of quarterly reports.
- Assisting with client audits.
- Assisting HOF with developing internal controls, policies processes and procedures.
- Providing various analysis and reconciliations including inter-company reports and Vendor reconciliations to HOF & MD.
THE PERSON: You MUST have 3-4 years' experience in a Residential letting accounting team and be able to handle large volumes of rental charges. The successful candidate will be highly proficient at preparing bank and deposit reconciliations as well as have experience in the use of Property Management systems such as YARDI/QUBE/TRAMPS. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and become an important part of fast-paced environment.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook