Senior Client Accountant - London
Senior Property Accountant - Residential Real Estate. OUR CLIENT is an international real estate firm who are looking to hire within the property management arm of the business. They focus on top-quality and bespoke service solutions, the company has low staff turnover and has hands-on management staff who instil the family values throughout the whole company and are looking for an experienced property accountant to join their team and contribute to their ongoing success.
- Producing the annual service charge accounts.
- Preparing quarterly client statements and reports.
- Preparing trial balances.
- General bookkeeping including client and cashbook ledgers, bank reconciliations (client and internal) and paying for invoices.
- Handling the billings and collections such as allocation of tenant payments, raising and issuing service charge and rent demands, dealing with and reporting arrears.
- Range of reporting including transaction listing and variance reports, compiling monthly financial reports for property managers, preparation of ad-hoc reports for clients.
- Setting up new clients, updating the property management system.
- Assisting the team with the rolling forecasts and annual service charge budget processes.
- Assisting property managers in relation to additional financial queries, projects or information as required.
THE PERSON must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in residential / block management accounts as well as experience in using a property management system such as TRAMPS, QUBE or Yardi and be a competent Excel user. Outstanding organisation and communication skills are required along with excellent analytical skills, especially when working under pressure. You must be comfortable working in a team environment and bring a positive, friendly and confident attitude.
This role is a sole position meaning you will be the only client accountant in the company. The wide variety of responsibilities allows for quick learning and quick progression.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook