This well-established Manufacturing business in Liverpool are looking for a commercially minded yet analytical accountant to join their high performing and profitable business.
Reporting to an impressive Finance Director, your core duties will include;
* Weekly and monthly reporting & sales analysis
* Preparation of the monthly KPI's for operational business, increasing commercial visibility of manufacturing performance
* Review, monitoring & analysis of multiple inter-company transactions - tracking foreign exchange changes across multiple currencies
* Responsible for the recording of monthly forecasts and actual results, liaising with key stakeholders to collate volumes to ensure forecasts are kept up to date
* Development of sales reporting to stakeholders within the business through mechanisms such as power BI
* Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
* Demonstrable experience in a similar role is essential, preferably in a manufacturing or FMCG environment
* Advanced MS Excel skills is essential
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate cross-functionally
* Driven with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Have the ability to effectively handle pressures and demands from multiple sources and competing priorities
This is an excellent opportunity for any bright, enthusiastic accountant looking for a new role within a well-established international organisation. Reporting to an impressive Finance Director - this is a role that will grow and develop with the individual as the organisation continues to expand.
I am expecting a large amount of interest in this vacancy so please get in touch asap.