Tax Manager job ATT Personal Tax Basingstoke Hampshire
Your new company
My client is a highly regarded practice within the local community with a solid and secure client base. They seek a Tax Manager to join their team with the role split 70% compliance and 30% advisory. You will have assistance from a tax senior and there is the opportunity to develop the advisory part of the business.
Your new role
- Management of a portfolio of around 1000 personal tax clients
- Cover personal tax returns, inheritance tax, capital gains tax, estates, property income
- Oversee the work and mentor the tax senior on your team
- Contribute to compliance work during busy season
- Manage deadlines as necessary
- Hold client meetings, business develop and expand the portfolio
What you'll need to succeed
This is an excellent opportunity for a manager looking to develop their career to a senior role (progression to partner is an option) or for an assistant manager or experienced tax senior to develop their career. You will be at least ATT qualified.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £50,000. There is on-site parking, a healthcare package and CTA study support for future development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.