A new role has become available within a global, award winning accountancy practice. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing business services team based in modern and vibrant offices in Guildford. Working in the Financial Reporting division you will be an integral member, really helping to drive this team.
Some of the responsibilities you can expect to get involved in are:
- Prepare statutory financial statements, often complex
- Consolidate and review financial statements
- File company accounts within timescales agreed
- Get involved in advisory projects for various clients
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, network and build strong, lasting relationships
- Assist with training and development as well as business development for the firm
To be considered for this role you must ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent with exposure to financial reporting and a large international client base. Qualified auditors who are looking to move into accounts will also be considered. A generous salary and benefits package is on offer as well as the chance to progress within the team and wider firm. This is definitely a career move and not "just a job".