Design Lead Support - Finance Transformation Programme
Working as part of a finance transformation function for a global and established business
Your new company
An established global business.
Your new role
Finance in our clients business has a clear vision to become trusted partners, creating value and leading change. As such, Finance has a pivotal role to play in shaping our long-term financial health, partnering to deliver great results through insight, delivering excellence in financial operations and safeguarding The businesses assets and reputation.
In Finance Transformation, they support this ambition by being trusted partners for change excellence and building long-term capabilities to make us future-fit.
This is where you could come in. Working in Finance Transformation is fast-paced, dynamic and challenging. We are looking for people who want to seize the opportunity to take an exciting step in their personal development journey and play a fundamental part of delivering a world-class finance organisation. Support to Manufacturing Accounting Design Lead - supporting x4 Business Process Leads accountable for Cost Accounting, Standard Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Performance Measurement for a global manufacturing accounting project. Key objective is to support improvement and standardisation of the end-to-end manufacturing accounting processes, delivering more granular level of details to enable better decision making.
The Design Lead Support role will support the Design Lead in creating new functional global processes and policies in manufacturing cost accounting, standard accounting and inventory accounting. Supporting programmes of work to transform existing non-standard regional processes into efficient and effective global standard processes. The role will support the Design Lead in:
- Supporting Business Process Leads
- Ensuring a consistent approach is applied across each delivery engine (Cost Accounting, Performance Reporting, Standard Accounting, and Inventory Accounting)
- Delivering communications related to the three delivery engines process design across the programme
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful candidates will need to have experience in designing best practise cost accounting processes, process re-engineering skills (e. Lean Six Sigma), solid working knowledge of SAP & BI, influencing capabilities, change management capability and ability to work well within a team.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Expert in cost accounting with best practise standards in pharma industry
- Significant experience of global technology implementations (ERP)
- Proven solid working knowledge of SAP and BI
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/tasks effectively
- Proven experience of change management
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment
- Demonstrated success building cross-functional global networks and stakeholder management
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience of implementing significant business change across different national and business boundaries
- Up to date knowledge of developments within the wider Finance function and understanding of how changes may affect the function (or be leveraged to drive continuous improvement).
- Ideal candidates will have specific pharma industry and process experience including benchmarking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Oral and written fluency in Business English
- CIMA/CA professional qualification
- Broad process experience (development, management and application of)
- Significant work experience in relevant functional area
- Specific Expert knowledge in specialist process area
What you'll get in return
A long term Fixed term contract, with the possibility of becoming a permanent member of the team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.