Interim Finance Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
My client is a successful business services company based in South Manchester.
This is a 'hands on' role to provide financial and managerial support to the business. Responsible for the management of a small finance team responsibilities include:
- Production of monthly management accounts and MI packs including KPI analysis and cost-budget review and variance reporting
- Production of consolidated group management accounts and board pack
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Statutory Reporting
- Oversight and management of bank reconciliations and accounts payable
- Improve processes and systems within Finance
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with a solid technical grounding and good interpersonal skills. You will be technically and commercially strong with good systems development skills.
To apply, in the first instance, please send your CV.
Apply for Interim Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly