Finance Manager London, Global business for a recently qualified CIMA / ACCA
Your new company:
We have an exciting new opportunity for a newly qualified ACCA / CIMA to join a global Technology business as a Finance Manager. The brand is looking for an energetic team player who can support the Financial Manager in driving transparency of IT costs, developing robust business plans, building consistent reporting framework including project insight and designing performance reporting that supports Board level decision making.
Your new role:
- Drive the month-end reporting process, ensuring robust actuals vs budget analysis and support the development of new, value-add MI to enhance cost control
- Support the development of a robust and sustainable project and product spend tracking process in partnership with business lines and local finance team
- Support the development of comprehensive business cases for technology initiatives
- Take responsibility of the departmental cost allocations and intercompany billing, ensuring information is processed accurately and on time.
- Support the production of new financial KPIs and help drive the operational teams to improve performance
- Support Business Controller with numerous ad-hoc activities such as commercial negotiation and transformation projects
The ideal candidate:
- Newly qualified industry trained ACCA / CIMA
- Experience in financial operations and or business partnering.
- Previous experience in IT financial management would be an advantage
- A good team player
- Comfortable in taking decisions and work independently.
For more information please apply. If this role is not of interest, however you are keen to secure a new role within interest please send Nicolette Solomou an updated CV (email address is displayed on left) and we can arrange a time to speak.