Tax Senior - Private Client - Top 10 Firm
Tax Senior job Private Client Tax job Top 10 Practice Guildford ACA ACCA ATT CTA
Your new company
Top 10 multinational Practice based in the heart of Guildford is looking for a Senior Tax Associate to join their Private Client team. There is genuine opportunity for progression, with route to Assistant Manager and Manager available for the right candidate.
Your new role
- Support and be involved in the continued expansion of private client advisory work generally for HNWIs including tax areas such as international (residence, non doms and overseas trust/company structures) private equity, UK property, trusts and owner managed businesses
- Be responsible for all day to day tax compliance affairs of clients, and involved with related advisory matters.
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billing
- Adherence to budget and time pressures, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manage
- Prepare engagement letters and client acceptance documentation
- Assist trainees with technical and procedural matters which will enable the individual to begin to develop supervisory skills
- Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client/Partner informed of overruns
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner/Principles/Senior Manager, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Begin to take on the role of developing and motivating staff as appropriate
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
- Provide an efficient and pro active service to clients and ensure that the clients' needs are fully met
- Pay attention to self-development and continuing professional education with a view to progressing within practice
What you'll need to succeed
You will be CTA qualified, self-motivated and driven to succeed with excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £50,000 with excellent benefits including working from home flexibility, overtime bonuses and an excellent pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.