If Carlsberg made jobs............
Are you used to a fast paced/growing organisation - used to a change and growth culture?
Are you a leader/manager - able to develop/coach and support the team?
Are you keen to join a business that is growing and offering career opportunities?
The ideal candidate:-
- Qualified Accountant with a practice background ideally
- Someone who has the ability to influence and change
- Happy to work in an ever changing environment
- Is 'hands on'
- Is a people person and a leader
YOU will have the:-
- confidence to 'say lets do this'
- be able to straight away take ownership
- take the lead but be team focussed
- be able to get/make slick the MA process and reporting in a dynamic business
- Know how to run the MA function
- Able to utilise processes/systems better
- Used to a fast paced/growing organisation - used to a change and growth culture
- Hands on/willing to get stuck in - able to carve up P&L, Balance sheet etc
- A leader/manager - able to develop/coach and support the team
You will have plenty of scope to get involved and make an impact
Duties will include:
* Full management of month and year end deadlines including P&L, balance sheet reporting, and ad hoc KPIs.
* Managing a growing finance team, developing processes and new ways of working
* Support and preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
* Management of Head Office costs including overhead commercial analysis for Director group
* Local statutory compliance - VAT, intrastat
* Liaise with internal and external auditors.
* UK treasury support
Joining a growing team with a supportive manager, this a career role with many opportunities. You will be part of a team that is helping to manage growth and the future of the business. You will also be reporting to line management whom are happy for you to make suggestions/improvement ideas. In return you will receive an excellent remuneration package and have strong career prospects. You will also be working within an extremely social environment/ modern offices.
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy Recruiter to the North West Market.
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role. Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on @AdeleCarrFinRec