Head of Group Treasury
Dartmouth are working exclusively with a high growth media business based in central London to help enhance their group finance team. The company are a world leader in design and branding and have a truly global presence. Since taking private equity backing a few years ago they are now aggressively expanding into new business lines.
The Group Treasury function is integral part of the Group Finance function and the role has a broad remit, accountable for the operational treasury and cash management activities and responsible to drive and influence the strategic agenda to underpin the short, medium and longer-term liquidity agendas for the group.
Based in London and reporting to the Group CFO. the Head of Treasury will work closely with the Finance Leadership team, ExCo and Shareholder to define treasury strategy and build a strong treasury acumen across the Group. Working closely with and Finance and Operational Leadership to ensure accurately and timely reporting of cashflow and liquidity performance, metrics and insights to all key stakeholders and the Group Board of Directors.
- Accountable to design and implement the overall treasury strategy, setting short, medium and long-term goals, to ensure it supports business strategy.
- Accountable for the daily operations of the Treasury function and all Treasury related systems/systems integrations, platforms and operational touchpoints.
- Delivery and benefits realisation from the Treasury Efficiency programme, enabling an automated, effective, controlled, compliant and integrated treasury function.
- Lead, manage, train, motivate and mentor the treasury team across multiple locations
- Ensure the Treasury policy and process documentation are in place, relevant and governed well to ensure control and compliance across the group.
- Ensure regular and accurate treasury reporting to senior management, including preparation of Board, Lender and Audit Committee papers as required.
- Manage liquidity, cash flow and working capital through effective cashflow forecasting/modelling and ensuring effective capital structures and credit facilities are in place and are well managed.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting of cash flow and liquidity.
- Manage financial risks (FX, interest rate, hedging, credit, liquidity, financial covenants) within agreed risk appetite and policies.
- Manage banking relationships and other treasury finance related third parties
- Manage on-going development of the cash flow forecasting strategy and model to adapt to ever changing business circumstances
- Ability to actively contribute and provide leadership and inputs to strategic projects
- Experienced Treasury Finance professional, with ideally more than 8 years PQE experience
- Proven treasury management experience in a comparable large commercial multinational company
- Experience working within a private equity backed business is advantageous