Chief Financial Officer
Blackwaters is recruiting a Chief Financial Officer to join a fast growing, private equity, tech business services group based Surrey/West London.
The opportunity is to take this multi-site business through the next growth phase (3-5 years) delivering an aggressive and exciting strategy and facilitating a medium term exit plan. This is a true business partnering role which takes responsibility for the day to day finance function and for all reporting for the £10m turnover group.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Execute ‘buy and build’ plan.
- Manage complex banking arrangements.
- Management of the finance function.
- Systems, controls and process review and improvement.
- Prepare and develop financial analysis.
- Manage VAT and Tax compliance.
- Manage year end Audit.
- Deliver an Exit.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Exposure to operating within a high growth environment.
- Experience of multiple successful exits.
- Buy and Build background.
- Experience working within Healthcare/Clinical Services.
- Considerable Private Equity exposure.
Regrettably we can not respond to all applications but all will be considered.