3 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a prestigious business based in Surrey, who are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team. The role is a great opportunity to join an evolving organisation with the ability to really make a mark on the role from day 1.
The role is responsible for:
- Management of the balance sheet ensuring monthly reconciliations and control
- Management and reporting of short and long term cash flow
- Development of the cashflow modelling to enable further clarity and analysis
- Management of the month end and year end close process
- Prepare the year end statutory accounts with supporting schedules, liaising with all required stakeholders and managing the relationship with the external auditors.
- Manage updates and improvements for accounting systems and finance processes to drive efficiency's
- Supervise and manage the team with 4 direct reports.
- Provide SME for all technical accounting issues for the group
The successful candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with strong experience of leading teams, delivering process improvements and able to demonstrate clear career progression throughout their CV. Excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to really make a difference will also be essential to the role.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly