Senior Fund Accountant - Real Estate
My client is a well-established and market leading Real Estate Investment Manager based in central London with offices internationally. They are looking for a Senior Fund Accountant with a background in Real Estate to join their team ASAP for an initial 6 month contract role.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Review of management accounts and financial statements including overseeing the audit process
- Reviewing consolidated accounts, NAV calculations, completing the financial elements of investor reports
- Reviewing tax returns including VAT, corporation tax and non-resident landlord tax
- Managing cash levels, managing payment recommendations, calculating interest payments and bank reporting
- Preparing information for Board meetings, ensuring company and tax filings are done in a timely manner
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent with a background in Real Estate. This could be either working with Real Estate Funds in an Audit capacity or working directly in-house as a Fund Accountant.
Due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates with more than a two week notice period cannot be considered for this role.
We look forward to receiving your application.