Credit Control Supervisor
2 days left
- Full Time
A Credit Control Supervisor is required to join the expanding finance department of a large business in Bedford for a full-time, permanent role.
You will be ultimately responsible for assisting the AR Manager in leading the credit control team and ensuring excellent customer service. You will ensure all Credit control processes are followed, liaise with the sales team on a day-to-day basis and provide support to Financial AR Manager when required.
Your New Role
As the Credit Control Supervisor your key duties can be split into three categories:
- Responsible for recruiting and inducting all staff to meet company and customer expectations.
- Responsible for coaching, developing, challenging, and supporting the team to succeed and grow and for ensuring the timely completion of the annual CIS process.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues at all levels across the finance team, Operating Centres, and the wider business.
- Ensure the team is well informed through effective communication.
- Ensure team engagement is high using colleague surveys to create and action plans to improve across all measures of engagement and Celebrate Our People
Driving Operational Service
- Ensure the day to day operation of the credit control team runs smoothly and within SLAs, including but not limited to credit control for payment of debt by sellers, weekly aged debt report, invoice and general query resolution and provision of ad-hoc information for clients.
- Ensure excellent customer service is always provided by all Credit Control staff.
- Display effective problem solving and decision-making skills in handling customer issues.
Driving Continuous Improvement
- Enact agreed objectives that support the Credit Control team and set team goals that support the delivery of objectives.
- Continually measure your team performance through appropriate KPIs and other indicators.
- Assist in the development and promotion of a culture that actively supports the Company's Mission, Vision & Values and where best practice is identified ensure it is shared with other Supervisors to the benefit of the whole Finance Team.
- Review the Customer Experience, both internally and externally, looking for continuous improvement within the Credit Control process.
The business looks to hire an exceptional Credit Controller with people leadership skills and the ability to liaise effectively at all levels.
On offer for the Credit Control Supervisor will be a competitive salary of £28,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic Credit Control Supervisor position, please apply today.
Apply for Credit Control Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly