2 days left
- Full Time
A growing business in Bedford is looking to hire a Credit Controller for a full-time, permanent position. The newly placed Credit Controller will be responsible for providing an efficient and timely service in line with agreed SLAs to ensure debts are collected timely and to minimise bad debt exposure.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
As the new Credit Controller you will:
- Effectively manage and control the payment of debt, accurately following required processes in a timely manner
- Ensure the Weekly Aged Debt Report is managed effectively and within agreed timescales, ensuring all updates are reflected in real time
- Log all invoice and general queries, ensuring they are cleared appropriately and within the agreed timescales
- Ensure open and co-operative communication is maintained between internal departments and Operation Centres to ensure the prompt resolution of queries
- Support with the provision of ad-hoc information request from team-mates, both internal and external
On offer for the Credit Controller will be a salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Credit Controller position, please apply today.
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly