2 days left
- Full Time
A growing business in Bedford is looking to recruit two Invoice Processors / Controllers for full-time, permanent roles.
Your New Role
Key duties and responsibilities of the Invoice Processer will include:
- Ensuring accurate checking and dispatch of all invoices in a timely manner
- Ensuring the timely production of statements and completion of consolidated invoicing
- Logging all invoice and general queries, ensuring they are cleared appropriately and within the agreed timescales
- Logging all payment queries and ensure they are resolved accurately and within a the agreed timescales
- Ensuring the production of pre-payment lists and the timely issuing of payments
- Ensuring receipt of VAT invoices and that they are followed up and reconciled
- Ensuring open and cooperative communication is maintained between internal departments and Operation Centres to ensure the prompt resolution of queries
- Supporting with the provision of ad-hoc information request from team-mates, both internal and external
The business is looking to recruit a competent Invoicing Specialist with demonstrable experience in an accounts payable team.
In return, the Invoice Processor will be offered £20,000 - £22,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Invoicing Processor role in Bedford, please apply today.
Apply for Invoice Processor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly