Credit Control Manager - Wakefield
Brewster Partners are working a with a wholesale company based in Wakefield to recruit a Credit Control Manager to join the team on an interim basis.
They require an experienced, driven and confident manager to join the business and take ownership of the Credit Control function
As Credit Control Manager, you will report to the Finance Director and be responsible for all aspects of Credit Management, including reporting to Senior Leadership and staff management.
- Management of the Credit Control Team, ensuring that they are supported and meeting targets
- Managing the credit control function and minimising the risk of bad debt
- Ownership of the new customer applications and existing customer credit terms
- Process write offs'
- Implementing improvements to the Credit Control function whenever possible
- Preparing weekly aged debtor reports
- Understanding/owning the debtor listing
- Undertaking complex account reconciliations
- Weekly aged debt analysis/reporting
- Preparing accounts for litigation and managing the legal process
- Resolve queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Build internal relationships
- Strong management experience
- CICM Qualified
- Experience of dealing with a multiple client base including sole traders
- A positive and confident attitude
- Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised and accurate with attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Able to manage own workload while achieving internal and external deadlines
- Car parking on site
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.