London based business services organisation are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join the team. This is a varied role where you will be responsible for managing the financials for a group of entities whilst overseeing preparation of others.
You will have plenty of opportunity for training and development as well as routes for progression.
- Review of full monthly management accounts for multiple entities
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and board packs for group of said entities
- Supervision of a small team of including Management Accountant and Accounts Assistants
- Review of VAT, EC Sales list and Intrastat
- Review of payment runs
- WIP accounting
- Liaison with internal and external teams
£50,000 + Pension + Private Medical + competitive holiday days + subsidised gym
Please apply if you are a qualified accountant from an accountancy practice background - either ACA or ACCA. Contact Sophie Walker at Marks Sattin for further information.