Credit Control Supervisor
Permanent Credit Control Supervisor
Your new company
Hays Credit Management are excited to be working with a large financial services organisation based just outside of Coventry. This organisation is looking for recruit for a Credit Control Supervisor and are paying up £35k per annum.
Your new role
Reporting into the Collections manager, this role will look after a team of 7 Credit professionals. The role will be focused on leading and motivating the collections team, whilst driving efforts to meet targets and deadlines in line with business needs.
- Motivate and lead Collections Team, while proactively managing performance
- Develop and coach team members to maximise collections a
- Proactively monitor team and department performance against Key Performance Indicators
- Team management including individual performance management, objective setting and personal development
- Responsible for the day to day and end to end management of arrears through to litigation, insolvency, repossession and returns
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will need to have proven experience managing or leading a team. You will need a wealth of experience with Credit Control. A resilient individual would thrive in this environment. The likelihood for success in this role is based on your ability to manage and motivate people therefore a proven experience in this area is key.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a generous salary and the opportunity to work in great offices and a company that is looking to develop and grow in the current market. The strong room for progression in this organisation is also something that is worth noting when applying.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.