3 days left
- Full Time
A global bank operating in the Indian and UK markets is looking for a Treasury Dealer to join its team in the City of London for a full-time, permanent position that pays up to £90,000 per year.
The key purposes of the Treasury Dealer will be to:
- Offer risk management and investment solutions to clients using treasury products.
- Offer FX & derivative, fixed income & custody products to clients and expand product suite offered to clients
- Coordinate with compliance and legal departments to ensure that all processes are compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Help develop and implement appropriate control and monitoring programmes that will aid in the risk monitoring and reporting
- Ensure appropriate reporting of P&L and positions to relevant departments
- Contribute in the development and implementation of flexible robust systems, procedures and controls within the business to meet regulatory requirements and for effective risk management
As the latest addition to this treasury team you will be responsible for:
- Meeting prospective and existing clients to develop business and offer treasury solutions and contribute to the Bank's revenues
- Client meetings and calls to discuss ideas and existing trades
- Evaluation of market movements and trends
- Analysis of structures and ideas
- Pricing of structures and ideas
- Coordinating with counter-parties for pricing of structures and new ideas
- Meeting counter-parties to develop source for new ideas
- Deal entry and validation
- Monitoring positions and client deals to ensure compliance with prescribed limits and extant regulations
- Monitoring client positions and MTMs
- Reporting and MIS to Senior Management
- Coordinating for margin calls
- Coordinating with internal teams for MIS and reporting requirements
- Developing business strategy to expand client base and product lines
- Defining strategy for new product launch
- Evaluating targeting of new client segments
- Coordinating for product approvals and process implementation for new products and extensions in new geographies
- Coordinating with internal departments to streamline processes and procedures
Applications to this Treasury Dealer role are invited from those who demonstrate:
- 5+ years’ experience in treasury products
- Prior experience of business development and relationship management of Foreign Institutional Investors investing in Indian financial markets.
- Good understanding of Indian Financial markets and related products including providing custodian services to Foreign Investors
- Understanding of dealing in treasury products including FX and interest rate derivatives, fixed income
- Good understanding of financial markets and the evolving treasury products
- Good computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel
On offer for the Treasury Dealer will be a salary of £75,000 - £90,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to find out more about this excellent Treasury Dealer role in London.
Apply for Treasury Dealer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly