Senior Property Accountant - Residential Property Investment
Senior Property Accountant - Residential Property Investment. Our client is a pan-European real estate investor and developer with an AUM of over €1billion across commercial and residential properties. They are a rapidly growing across the UK and as a result they are looking for a Senior Property Accountant to work closely with the Head of Accounts.
- As the Senior Property Accountant your core duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing accounts for allocated property portfolio (consisting of some developments too).
- Producing the annual financial statements.
- Preparing accounts to trial balance.
- Submitting VAT returns.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Making journal entries for accruals and prepayments.
- Working with third party suppliers, overseeing the purchase and sales ledger functions.
- Submitting CIS returns.
- Liaising with external auditors at year-end.
The Person must have upwards of 3 years relevant property / client accounting or bookkeeping experience within a property management or investment company. Good, solid communication skills are essential as this role has various reporting and management lines. Good technical experience including TB, double entry and general bookkeeping experience will be needed. Sound IT skills including use of a property system will be highly advantageous. This is fantastic opportunity to work with fast growing company.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook