Property Accountant - Residential
Property Accountant - Residential. Our client is a major, global real estate firm who are going through a period of growth. They are active in the residential development space, showing no signs of slowing down as such they are looking for a Property Accountant to join their prestigious property accounting team.
The Role as the Property Accountant, reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for (but not limited to) carrying out the following duties;
- Collecting information and reports from the managing agents to prepare the accounts to trial balance.
- Assisting with the preparing for profit and loss and balance sheets.
- Ensuring all the invoices have been processed correctly and payments have been made in time.
- Posting journal entries including accruals and prepayments.
- Performing weekly and daily bank reconciliations (for allocated portfolio).
- Ensuring sales ledger invoices have been raised and sent out.
- Ensuring credit control is reviewed regularly and there are not any outstanding items.
- Submitting VAT returns and CIS returns.
The Person will be a confident property or client accountant with at least 2 years relevant experience. Understanding of the AP / AR / general ledger will be very helpful in being able to fulfil the role to its full potential. The incumbent will be career minded and thrive in a busy environment.
Please only apply if you have recent property accounting and property systems experience including TRAMPS, YARDI or similar.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook