Accountant (Practice and Business Strategy)
3 days left
- Full Time
Accountancy Recruit are currently working with a modern, forward thinking firm that is involved in supporting clients with business strategy as well as typical outsourced accounting work.
The Senior Practice Accountant will provide professional financial advice to fee-paying clients as well as overseeing and reviewing the work of junior members of the team.
The candidate plays a strategic role reviewing data and making recommendations based on this - ultimately aiming to maximise profitability on behalf of their client.
Within this practice, Accountants are now seen as more holistic business advisers than traditional number crunchers.
This would be a good opportunity for anyone who wishes to continue in practice, reporting to the founder and Managing Partner of the firm, with potential to receive an equity % as the firm pushes towards further growth.
Day to day;
- Providing sound financial advice to SME's of all sizes
- Management of financial systems and budgets
- Undertaking financial audits
- Review VAT Returns
- Advising on tax planning
- Performing tests to check financial information and systems
- Maintaining records, preparing accounts and management information
- Advising on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions
- Advising clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
- Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting)
- Managing junior colleagues and trainees
For more information on this role or for any advice on the next steps in your career please contact Mathew Kaye at Accountancy Recruit.
Apply for Accountant (Practice and Business Strategy)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly