Finance Manager | Rapid Growth Digital Start-Up | London
2 days left
- Full Time
Finance Manager - Rapid Growth Digital Start-Up - Central London
Harmonic are proud to be representing one of the UK's fastest growing start-ups, who have backing from several reputable investors. This is an incredibly exciting role and is crucial to the growth of the business with a lot of room for internal progression. The Finance Manager will be responsible for working within the finance function in a hands-on fashion. This is an opportunity to have real impact on the both the commercial/ strategic side while also leading process implementation and improvements on the transactional finance elements. The company are sociable, ethical, and big on sustainability. They are keen to add someone to the business who is fun, hardworking and wants to progress their career quickly.
- Manage the creation and implementation of new processes including policies and financial controls
- Manage a small team of transaction finance colleagues
- Management of the P&L, cash flow and balance sheet (group reporting and consolidations)
- Work closely with senior management to support business changes and project implementations
- Analysis of financial reports and overall company performance
- Management of the treasury and tax and ownership of the financial close process
- Responsible for the statutory reporting and audit
- Assist with implementing new systems to ensure more streamlined processes
- Prior experience within a start-up/ scale-up/ tech/ digital business
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience using Netsuite
- Somebody who enjoys working in a fast-growing SME environment
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent communicator
- £55,000- £65,000 + benefits
Please email or give me a call on 0203 773 3530.
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Apply for Finance Manager | Rapid Growth Digital Start-Up | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly